Friday, May 25, 2007

Another Time, Same Song

A while back I began this without real purpose, and so I find myself back, again without purpose.

I did, previously, complain about my locale, and as I am still in the same locale, I will reiterate how completely inadequate this place is. Take, for example, today. Not having to work today I set off on a quest to purchase one item -- I went drove all over town, even daring to venture into an actual establishment that sells naught but music. No luck. Thankfully, I venture homeward soon, and if I haven't found it yet I'm sure I'll find it then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Desmond said...

I don't know if this emails you or not. Clearly it's not exactly active, not that I should talk.

So, you check my stuff every day, or what? I emailed the four or five people who I'm pretty sure read it, to say "hey, I'm back, I'm doing this again," but you're the first one who comments. I mean, I'm not complaining. That's pretty flattering--but that was always how we did things, right?

For heaven's sake, just send me an email. I can put two and two together. I'm writing about vision and perception in Macbeth, or pretending to. I'm glad you're alive. See ya.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home